Machine to Machine (M2M)
Machine to Machine (M2M) is slated to be the key impetus behind the growth of mobile subscribers globally in the near future.
Communication service providers will play a pivotal role in the delivery of M2M services. In addition to providing connectivity they can also create new M2M applications, deliver managed services, and provide cross-industry analytics and data capabilities for M2M solutions.
Several Industries such as automotive, utilities, healthcare, and agriculture are adopting M2M solutions to reduce operational costs, improve productivity and enhance customer experience. Trends indicate that this demand will only increase and anything that can be connected will be connected. M2M ecosystem players need to anticipate and capitalize on the opportunities presented by this continually evolving world.
Aricent Group is uniquely positioned to support M2M initiatives. We can provide a jump-start to solution development for industries through our frameworks and have experience in supporting deployment and delivery of these services.
Our frameworks include-
- Automated Direct Demand Response (Utilities)
- Connected Home Framework (Smart homes)
- Remote Health Management Platform (Mobile health)
Aricent has worked across the entire M2M ecosystem and can support M2M providers with:
- Innovation services to help operators create and launch differentiated service concepts
- Product engineering services to develop custom software and applications for M2M Devices
- Network consulting services to design, test, and support across multi-vendor networks and device / module certification
- System Integration services for M2M platform development and OSS/BSS integration
- Operations - testing and supporting a wide range of devices provide platform roll-out and customer on-boarding as a global, cost-effective service
- Faster time to market for industry solutions by using our frameworks & expertise
- Risk reduction by leveraging our M2M business process framework & reference M2M platform while Integrating the M2M platform to the OSS/BSS systems
- Improved adoption of M2M services using our Customer On boarding framework and managed services capabilities