Managed Network Services
Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Service Providers need to deal with ever-changing technology, advanced services, and new business models which often leads to operational complexity . They must also contend with increasing financial pressures, consolidation, and high demand for operational efficiencies. This has led OEMs and Service Providers to opt for Managed Services model as a means to:
- Maximize cost savings while maintaining focus on improved response time and support quality.
- Reduce risk while managing the increased complexity of new service delivery models and diverse multi-vendor solution portfolios.
- Introduce pro-active service monitoring measures to detect early problems and evolve from focusing on network faults to service performance.
- Collate actionable network and field intelligence to predict problems and establish a pre-emptive framework
- Build new support delivery models to offer specialized and on demand treatment
Our Managed Network Services offering provides clients enhanced skills and competencies tailored to their requirements and offers the flexibility to implement and manage turnkey projects as part of their ongoing operations.
Aricent established a world class support center for the client, providing complete Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 support for the Media Gateway, IP Switches, Routers, Wireless Access Points, and security product lines. These products have been installed at 100+ service providers and millions of enterprises around the world. Learn More
Aricent is also a Cisco Learning Partner and authorized to provide high end Cisco certifications and technology trainings Learn More
Aricent has developed a new service oriented operating paradigm in partnership with OEMs & SIs to deliver managed services for different technologies and products.
As part of Managed Network Services, Aricent offers following services:
- Managed Operations
- Technical Assistance Centers (TAC)
We provide our clients with the best of both worlds - control and flexibility over their information systems without the pain or high cost of running them. Our Managed Services has several key benefits, including:
- Substantial rationalization of CAPEX and OPEX
- Contractually committed cost savings, with year-on-year productivity improvements
- Service delivery employing globally-known processes such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Optimized business operations with adherence to industry standards and best practices
- Availability of a highly skilled team of consultants and account managers, augmented by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- High transparency in operations through real-time workflow management and reporting.
- Multi OEM and Global Operator experience
- Implement and establish new operating and support models – collaborative, proactive, Predictive / pre-emptive
- Center of excellence with a large resource pool of 700+ delivering L1/2/3 support services for diverse technologies and multi-vendor products through established processes, tools and methods.